Giving is sustaining of a different kind.
Pennswood Village is a non-profit senior living community for those ages 65 and older. It is home to nearly 400 residents in Newtown, Pennsylvania. The Quaker-based retirement community offers a full continuum of care that provides highly personalized service and access to healthcare in our apartment homes, personal care and skilled nursing residences. Sustain and give to the future of Pennswood! Call 267-759-1068 for more information.
The Pennswood Village Foundation is a philanthropic arm for Pennswood Village. Click here to read more.
When residents discuss what makes Pennswood Village stand out from other retirement options, the word most often heard is “community.” In keeping with our Quaker Guiding Principles and through the tireless commitment and dedication of many, including generous donations from people like you, a caring community has evolved and is sustained.
Maintaining an excellent way of life comes at a price. Those who give so generously to one or more of our Funds help maintain a tradition of excellence that has been the standard since our founding in 1980. Your gift will help change lives in a number of ways:
Investing in the future of our residents;
Contributing to the educational advancement of our staff members;
Helping shape the future of senior living;
Making it possible for us to serve the needs of generations to come.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Our ability to innovate, maintain excellence and facilitate change is a growing expense that depends largely on your generous support. Contributing to Pennswood Village will make a very real difference for those who call this naturally beautiful place home or hope to do so in the future. Your gracious donation will help strengthen the present and shape the future through support of the following funds:
- Pennswood Village Fund – helps maintain the financial strength and well-being of the community and of all residents.
- Pennswood Village Fellowship Fund – offers residents confidential financial support to cover expenses of daily living when their assets become depleted through no fault of their own.
- Pennswood Village Employee Scholarship Fund – helps employees with educational costs at a certificate or college degree level.
- Activities Fund – Pays for community activities provided under the direction and leadership of the Pennswood Village Residents Association.
- Holiday Fund – Provides residents and others the opportunity to show their appreciation financially (in lieu of tips) to our hard-working, dedicated staff members.
- Hospice Care by Pennswood Village – Provides person-centered care during the end stages of life.
- PVRA Vacation Fund – Provides residents and others the opportunity to show their appreciation financially (in lieu of tips) to our hard-working, dedicated staff members.
- PVRA Interdenominational Worship Congregation (IWC) Fund – Provides operating support to the Interdenominational Worship Congregation.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT THE PENNSWOOD VILLAGE FOUNDATION
Call 267-759-1068 for more information.
To make a donation by mail, please make checks payable to “Pennswood Village” and send to:
Pennswood Village Foundation
1382 Newtown-Langhorne Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Pennswood Village is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. As such, contributions are tax deductible by the donor to the extent allowable under the tax code.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 267-759-1068.